- Establish a partnership with local churches for the purpose of sending missionaries to fulfill the Great Commission.
- Establish mission work among the unreached indigenous people groups across the world.
- Establish training methods for existing indigenous churches that will encourage church growth and mission endeavors.
Establishing a Partnership
- Through mission conferences, preaching engagements churches and colleges.
- Identify potential missionary candidate through qualification process.
- Train candidate to establish a base of prayer and support.
- Prepare candidate for the transition from the sending church to the field.
Establishing Mission Work
- Identify people groups that are geographically, politically, and religiously deprived of the scripture.
- Identify language and cross cultural training opportunities.
- Identify the best entrance into a country by all legal means.
- Identify best possible methods for support to the missionary.
Establishing Training Methods
- Identify specific ministry needs of indigenous churches, by observation or requested by a local church.
- . Promote useful material by whatever medium effective.
- Implement these materials by practical application.
- Provide missionary personnel to the field for that purpose.